Summary: The sons of Elrond are considered among the most deadly warriors of Middle-earth, yet they didn't start out that way. How were they trained?
Rating: General Audiences
Characters: Elladan, Elrohir, Elrond, Glorfindel
Chapter: 8 Completed: Yes
Words: 905 Read: 3087
Published: July 14, 2014 Updated: July 14, 2014
1. Chapter 1 - Hounds and Hares by Erulisse [ - ] (103 words)
Tolkien built the sandbox, I only play with the bucket and shovel that he left for me. No money, profit or non, is made from the publication of this story.
2. Chapter 2 - Boys Will Be Boys by Erulisse [ - ] (132 words)
3. Chapter 3 - Mud Puppies by Erulisse [ - ] (101 words)
4. Chapter 4 - Campfire Stories by Erulisse [ - ] (102 words)
5. Chapter 5 - Spring Fever by Erulisse [ - ] (155 words)
6. Chapter 6 - The Hair of Imladris by Erulisse [ - ] (104 words)
7. Chapter 7 - An Heirloom of the High King by Erulisse [ - ] (106 words)
8. Chapter 8 - Warrior Braids by Erulisse [ - ] (102 words)